BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Christmas!

So Its 5 days until Christmas. Woo. The older you get the less exciting it all really is. School is going okay. My math teacher is absolutly phyco. Whatever don't care about spelling issues. Unfortunatly i do have homework over the amazing 2 week break. Mostly writing my theme essay. Personally i don't get themes in books but whatever. Then studying for Ap world history dun dun duh! Bethany and Tara are doing well. Girl drama as usually with them. Nothing major. Charlie (my kitten) is so cute! beyond cute! lol. He still tries to nurse CeCe though. Pretty gross.

This weekend mom and i have been shopping our asses off. For lindsey really. I pretty much know everything im getting for Christmas. Another set back to getting older this time around. Went to Forever 21 and picked out some very cute jewelry. Can't wait to wear them! Also need to go pick up mom's Christmas present. I wish It was already February and i had my license! That way i could drive without her there. Though driving is pretty scary as it is. Well thats it for now.

3 comments:

Tunafish said...

Thanks =) GOD bless your Christmas =)

Unknown said...

wow! sounds like good stuff...
it's unfortunate that you have homework....and...Christmas is still pretty exciting for me, haha

Unknown said...

""Allison has left a new comment on your post "I Love":

It's all about the hair! ""

YES!!!