BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to the new year! Yay. Okay enough of all that. I knew a lot of people that are making goals for the new year. I'm usually one of those people. But for some reason...I just don't really feel like It. Of course I would love to be better in school, get out of the house more, loose weight. You know, typical teenage things. I figure making plans just creates dissapointment if they don't work out. If you have expectations, they can fall short. That all really sounds a little depressing. So cheers to all those in the world with goals and plans! More power to you :)

Evanny and I spent the weekend together. It was pretty fun. Two sleepovers at her place and then one back at mine. I was at her place for New Years. I thought it was a great way to start the year; being with a good friend, eating cheese fries. Well when she slept over at my house, her and my "brother" Daric starting riding the flirt train. So they like eachother and that's great and all but.... If they do date and break up I can potentially loose a great friend or brother. Or even both. I don't want that to happen but at the same time who am I to say no to young love? I'm just to going to let things fall where they may. 


As for myself well I'm doing okay. A lot of the time (especially at school) I just feel like I'm there. Not really doing anything. More like I'm watching a movie go on all around me. I'm surprisingly happier at home. School was once my escape but now, Its like prison. I'm not really sure why it's changed. Maybe because there is more drama with friends and the work is more difficult than I'm used to. Honestly, I think I'm just distracted. By what? No idea. Maybe it's just a phase. Who can tell really. 



The family is doing well. Were all getting a long most of the time. My brother has a girlfriend. She's a really great girl. I hope he doesn't screw it up. Lindsey is just as sassy as she always is. Mom is doing well. Money is tight and I know she stresses but for the most part, she is happy. 



Night. <3

4 comments:

Alkyoni said...

Ah, I know that feeling of simply being there.
Stay strong.

Alkyoni said...

I know. It feels less lonely. :)

Olivia Fuller said...

Happy New Year Allison! So good to hear from you :)! It's always complicated when relationships come up in between friendships, but I bet everything will work out okay. Hopefully if anything goes awry they keep it between themselves and don't let it ruin any relationship with you. I hope that things at school get better for you. Maybe without all of the high hopes and hype of resolutions you'll be pleasantly surprised by change the new year brings.

Alkyoni said...

Yeah, I'll try to hang on. :) Thing is I finished the box! Hurray! Now I'm worrdie that he might immediatelly throw me into chair stuff. I mean, brrr...
Will do stay positive. After all, you never know what might come up.
Thanks by the way.