BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just another day at the desk

Currently I am sitting in the history pod at school. An assembly is going in about who will be next years class president. Woo... So I hope that makes it more obvious as to why I'm sitting here. I finshed my 3 chapters of My Name is Asher Lev and memorized all the presidents. Well, I memorized 21 last night and the rest this morning. I have a test on them tomorrow. Super fun. Can't wait. There is a group of girls behind me. Extremely loud. Course they are. They can't see that I'm trying to do work or anything. So here I am blogging. I use to like being at school to get away from home. Then I liked home to get away from school. Now I want to get away from both. Picturing myself just leaving school. Walking out and going to a secret place until I have to return for my mom to pick me up sounds so nice. If there was a forest of some sort near by that's where I would go disappear for awhile. I don't know what I'd do exactly but I think that's was so appealing about it. That I don't have to do anything. I also wouldn't be missed which is a nice thought. I don't want to be missed. That's sad for people around me. Those who actually know that I'm not invisible that is. Oh well. Ill continue to walk through these hall ways with my head held low and my voice kept quiet. I think I do a good job at blending in. Anyways, next up for the day is math, english, and latin. The classes seem so far away but I hope they come soon. Especially since I don't like anyone in the classes. One being a girl that makes me want to phsyically fight her. But I can't. Because that would be immoral and just all at the same time. A contradiction that I don't really want to deal with. Or have karma come back to bite me. I always space out in math class. Then I come back into reality and everyone is busy doing somesort of work. Oops. Its a good thing teachers don't feel the need to call on me. I at least appear to be doing something and paying attention :P or else I'd be in trouble. Just 3 more days and then its spring break. Even though I will be doing homework and studying. Well, we'll see about that anyways.

0 comments: