BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yup

I guess it has been awhile since my last blog post. Not that it even matters to anyone out there. Which is fine with me. I'd rather not have an audiance to my life. I can't even stand it myself. Don't you hate how money makes the world go round? Well of course no you 1% of the population. You wouldn't have the slightest idea what its like. But I hope those of you out there. If you are out there do understand. Though, complaining about it doesn't solve anything now does it? Probably for a good reason too I suppose. It is a funny feeling though. Being alone. An emotion that supposedly every person feels but yet they hide it under their surface. Now, that's not very nice. Because it just makes the rest of us feel even more alone. Even though I am technically surrounded by people all the time. Everyday. They don't really see me. I guess they see my body and my fake smile and think, "Hey! Now there's a girl that's got it together." And they move on. I guess that makes me a hypocrit to those who hide their lonliness. I don't feel like I'm hiding it. Its very clear to me that I'm slowly dying on the inside while the rest probably feel the same. And if its one thing I've learned in this life, its that you can't be selfish. So okay. I won't. Ill listen to your problems. Make you feel better. And then ill sit alone wondering of anyone else learned this life leasson and if they did where are they for me? Shouldn't it be a circle of caring and love? Probably. Not that it will ever happen. Because there is that whole factor of people who get everything and just want attention. Bravo to you. Seems like everyone gets exactly what they want. No, not what they want. What you want. So you think to yourself: What is it that I have that they want? Oh yeah, nothing. I'm a friend to you until you no longer need me. Then the next thing I know I'm left wandering around alone again. I guess I never got the memo. That's how life just is I suppose. Late memos.

1 comments:

Alkyoni said...

Yeah. I do understand. My family's not rich though we do get by. But still. There are so many things I can't do, like travel or buy as many books as I want, because we're not rich. And then I feel selfish for wanting more than I have even though I'm luckier than others...
Thanks for your comment by the way. That's what I'm going to do. :)